These general limitations and restrictions apply to all agencies:
- loss, damage or liability due to pollution is restricted to a sudden and accidental happening.
- confiscation by authorities.
- war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, looting, sacking or pillaging.
- industrial disputes or deliberate acts.
- to the extent where reimbursement is available from any other source, eg. insurance policies or guarantees.
- illegal operations or activities.
- destruction, corruption or erasure of electronic data is limited to $10m collectively for all participating members of RiskCover and in the aggregate any one period of cover.
This Product Disclosure Statement is intended to provide your agency with an overview of the cover provided as a participating member of the RiskCover Fund. For full details of the cover, conditions, limitations and exclusions reference should be made to:
- The RiskCover Cover Document and Fund Guidelines;
- Your agency's specific Certificate of Cover;
- Variation of Cover (where applicable); and
- Special Cover (where applicable).
These documents are available behind the secure section of the RiskCover website. To arrange access, please contact your Fund Services Coordinator or RiskCover.