RiskCover aims to develop and enhance the level of skills across government in the areas of:
RiskCover provides training and development in regional and metropolitan
areas. Please see our
Calendar of Training Events pages for more information.
RiskCover's training is achieved through:
- Executive briefings - the provision of key information to develop a broad understanding of the issues and how the RiskCover specialist services can assist the executive achieve the agency goals.
- Training and presentations - which focus on transferring specialist skills and knowledge to agency staff.
- Information sessions, which include conferences and seminars designed to raise awareness and facilitate networking.
- Interactive workshops - practical hands-on sessions, which transfer skills and enable application.
- Publications - 'GRM' (Goverment Risk Management) magazine, website, brochures.
For further information, please contact RiskCover.